These are the 20 best video types for your business
Video has completely revolutionised marketing in past years, which is why using video for business purposes can be beneficial for all types of companies. It is expected that video will continue to expand so much that in a recent WordStream report, they forecasted that digital video ad expenditure will climb by 41.9% between 2017 and 2024.
But why is this happening? Mainly because consumer video usage is increasing, as is the amount of businesses engaging in video marketing. That is why we ask: how can you make your internet video stand out? Do you have no idea how to do it? Don’t worry, we’ve got your back. We’ve put together a comprehensive list of the most significant ways you can use videos for your business, and it’s likely that you’ve never heard of some of them.
The field is becoming more crowded since the majority of video producers create videos with the same objective in mind, and usually use the same video formats. So here is where we will explain to you how to differentiate from them and how can you break out of the norm and be unique. We think that being different and having innovative ideas has the greatest impact on people, so what are you waiting for?
Top 20 ways you can use videos
20. Make a video library to save all of your video material in one location that is easy to find! For example, you can create an Our Work page like we do, or a Media page on your website. Here we have attached a screenshot of what we do in terms of this tip.
19. Onboarding Videos: Videos are not just beneficial for marketing; they can also revolutionise the way the organisation operates internally, such as when training and recruitment! Introduce your firm with a video and save the fundamental questions for later.
18. Blog Videos: Use accompanying videos to compress and accentuate your important points on your blog page.
17. Gifs and memes are really popular ATM! If you are a brand with an informal tone of voice, don’t waste any more time and start incorporating some video-based comedy into your material, it will be worth it.
16. We also use the three Rs in video production. That’s why we advise you to Reuse and recycle your long-form video material by breaking it up into optimised, 10-15 second video pieces whenever possible. Your brief video might highlight an important fact or show off an impressive shot. So make the most out of it.
15. Zoom is popular right now, so consider creating time for your clients to organise an online video to address any questions they may have.
14. Interviews are a terrific method to introduce team members or share business knowledge. So, attempt to contact specialists in the topic you want to discuss and talk with them about whatever works best for you. It will provide you with credibility in everything you do and say.
13. Boomerang and Story Content are excellent methods for incorporating video into your social media marketing campaign.
12. Influencer marketing is really popular, so why not incorporate contact with a relevant influencer and have them demonstrate a product or talk about the service you are offering?
11. Video CTAs may be placed across your website to provide a personalised, engaging manner to encourage your visitors to contact you.
10. Unboxing videos: If you are a company whose main business is selling products, this type of user-generated content provides an unlimited supply of entertaining material. And the best? You don’t have to do any work to get it! With these videos, you will provide incentives to consumers that comply, and the material will flow in.
9. Training Videos: To expand on the usage of video internally, you can create winning training videos to instruct your employees on basic job abilities. Simply put on your headphones, sit back, and learn!
8. Q&A Live Event: Plan a live session to address any queries that customers may have on your social media channel stories. Platforms such as YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok are excellent for doing simple live streamings.
7. Include videos in your newsletter updates to enrich them. Viewers recall 95% of a message in a video versus 10% when it is written, so make a video about your important points and you will have a better chance at maximising engagement!
6. Thank you videos! When consumers purchase from you, why not thank them with a short personalised video message? They will feel like one more of your family.
Top 5 ways to use video for your business
Finally, here we have the top five video uses we believe to be the best for engaging your customers and to create brand trust and credibility.
5. Mission Statement: Redesign your home page with a video mission statement that sells your company. People will discover more about you and your beliefs this way. As a result, engagement is likely to rise.
4. Webinars provide an opportunity to demonstrate your business knowledge and skills. After recording these webinars, you can repurpose them, slice them up, and share them on social media. For example, we created a series of 26 video tips to get started with video, so that beginners in the video production world could have a clue where and how to start.
3. FAQs: Another way you can use video for your business is instead of trawling through Frequently Asked Questions sites trying to find the answers to their questions, answer them using a video for a more personal touch.
2. Behind-the-scenes footage: Consumers are fascinated with the inner workings of your company, trust us. Film brief segments of your day that will allow your consumers to get to know you and your workplace, such as a birthday lunch or an office tour, or simply a regular day working with the team. So start now sharing BTS videos.
1. How it’s done: Involve your audience by offering them a behind-the-scenes look at how your products or services are created.
Not sure where to begin? W know there are many ways to use video. So come to us, and we’ll guide you through it till you get a wonderful film out of these points! We hope you found this blog interesting and thank you for taking the time to read it,
Contact Impress Video now
If you would like to do a Corporate Video with video production and marketing professionals, or any other type of video, we can help you at Impress Video. We make video production for businesses, the ones that impress. Don’t hesitate to contact us here!